Having secured long-term investments and partnerships, we are looking for an experienced software engineer who is interested in a management-oriented role.
WHO WE ARE...
We are TG0, a team behind a platform technology. We build 3D interactive control products for automotive, consumer, gaming and aerospace applications. We have built a prolific product portfolio working with well-known fortune 500 companies in various industries.
Our technical development focuses on artificial intelligence algorithms and advanced signal processing to accurately detect variations in touch across flexible uniform interactive surfaces. Our technology can sense pressure, location, speed, and moving direction without embedding metallic sensors, replacing complicated electronic networks with one simple material and smart software algorithms.
We are a team who enjoy each other, who love to have fun and who value beauty, novelty and innovation. We form long-lasting relationships with our customers and partners, We take pride in our teamwork, perfectionism and passions to create things that people have never seen before and love, with effortless and elegant manufacturing.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- has completed a BSc/MSc/PhD degree in Computer Science, EE or similar field.
- has a strong understanding of programming and 3+ years’ experience with Python and C/C++.
- has 2+ years’ experience in managing team.
- has 2+ years’ experience with machine learning, data analysis or signal processing using programs.
- has 2+ years’ experience and passion for hardware.
THE ROLE INCLUDES...
- Managing a talented software team.
- Creating and managing new projects on embedded systems such as Arduino.
- Research and development in software and firmware.
- Freedom to experiment with algorithms for innovative products’ development.
- Fully integrated in the management team and collaborate with the design team on user interfaces.
- The chance to interact with clients from well-known brands and manufacturers.
- Pushing the commercialisation of disruptive technology in multiple markets.
WE ALSO OFFER...
- Competitive salary + Share options.
- Open and home-like working environment in London.
- Opportunities to make real products for mass markets such as automotive, aerospace, gaming and IoT.
- Opportunities to work within a diverse team and to directly interface with hardware and design team.
- Full support for self-initiated innovations.
- Opportunities for business travel to France, Germany, Japan and USA.
If you believe you are the one, please follow the link and apply TODAY through our online questionnaire: