GreenRoad, a global leader is driver safety technology is looking for a Data Scientist to research, develop and implement a system to analyze a complex and large-scale driver safety data set and build a machine learning system to predict crashes (and save lives)
Our ideal candidate excels in both machine learning technologies, tools and SQL to be self-sufficient in converting big data to insights.
- B.Sc in mathematics, statistics, physical sciences, software engineering – Mandatory
- PhD/M.Sc in relevant fields – advantage
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in big data statistical analysis, machine learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Research in this field – advantage
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Python and relevant data science libraries – Mandatory
- Experience in other analytical, machine learning, and data visualization – advantage
- Experience with relational databases: MS-SQL – advantage
- Must have passion for technology, Intellectual curiosity and High motivation!
- Willingness to work with a broad set of technologies
- Demonstrated ability in a fast-paced and global environment.
- Solution oriented Problem-solving mindset
- Independence and the capacity to be self-sufficient
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player