The role sits in the Marketing team and plays a pivotal role in showcasing XMOS products to the market. Your responsibilities include:
- Working with Product Management, the Marketing Development & Insight Manager and Sales, the Marketing Communications Manager sets the Go To Market communications plan for XMOS products. You will lead and execute on all product messaging and Go to Marketing communications eg: website copy, sales support material, product collateral / brochureware, social media etc
- Working with our PR agency, Product Management and the Marketing Director, lead and co-ordinate the Media Relations activity to showcase our products and commercial implementations in mainstream media and trade press outlets.
- Engage with key stakeholders (executive, sales and product management) to lead on events management and organise XMOS presence at key trade shows, conferences and exhibitions; project manage all activity running up to, at and after each event to deliver the target outcomes. Measure and communicate the success of the event.
- Support the Marketing Director and the executive team on all internal communications activity.
- Support on delivering copy for XMOS across various activities and platforms including product messaging on xmos.com, blogs and sales briefings etc.
You’ll need to be self-directed, proactive and equally comfortable working as part of a team or independently and you’ll enjoy working with limited direction.
We’re a global business, headquartered in Bristol, with offices across Asia and the United States; and we’re backed by some of the best names in high tech venture capital.
XMOS stands at the interface between voice processing, biometrics and artificial intelligence. Backed by some of the best names in high tech venture capital, we’re a leading supplier of voice and audio solutions to the consumer electronics market. Today our unique silicon architecture and highly differentiated software delivers class-leading far-field voice capture, and we’re building for a more natural human machine interface tomorrow.
As a deep tech company, we’re always looking for questioning, flexible and determined people to help make that happen. Ours is a learning environment, which means we hire for capability and potential – and help you to achieve your best.
Who we’re looking for
You’re an experienced marketing professional who has a good understanding of the embedded technology industry. You are a natural story-teller with excellent written (copywriting) and verbal communication skills. A clear thinker and influencer, you are experienced and comfortable in creating and delivering compelling presentations to small groups and large audiences.
- Good leadership skills
- An understanding of how to build advocacy across a business and out to market
- A strong orientation towards problem solving
- A proven ability to build relationships with colleagues and communicate at all levels and across all functions
- Excellent organisational skills; able to prioritise a busy workload and work to deadlines
- A commitment to high standards
- Private Medical Insurance – membership of the corporate healthcare plan, currently held with AVIVA. Option of adding partner and children if they are residing in the UK (incremental premium has to be paid by the Employee);
- Group Income Protection Cover – the level of benefit payable is 75% of Scheme Salary and an employee will become entitled to benefit after being unable to work because of sickness or injury for 26 continuous weeks;
- Life Insurance – the benefit payable is a lump sum of 4 times Scheme Salary;
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme – established for employee contributions, with XMOS matching these up to 5% of salary.
- Holidays – 25 days, plus 3 days mandatory leave during office closure between Christmas and New Year;
- Share Options – EMI approved share options allocated at a level commensurate to seniority. A 4-year vesting profile with a 1-year cliff;