Repositive is accelerating medical research by providing research working on pre-clinical drug discovery with access to the optimal cancer for their research. Repositive have established a marketplace connecting pharma to CRO’s across the world.
As a Pre-clinical Project Support Associate, you will:
- Liaise between pharma and CRO to ensure they can progress their project quickly and efficiently.
- Reach out to CRO’s to obtain data needed to answer quoting of potential clinical projects.
- Work with CRO’s to improve quality of data we hold on their cancer model inventory.
- Working with our business systems support lead to help build process and procedures that will scale and grow and work with our Business Development and Bioinformatics teams ensure connection come to fruition.
- Help stream line and the transaction pipeline to address pain points and reduce the sales cycle by developing and improving templates for clinical projects and data transfer between pharma and CRO’s across the world.
- Help provide vendor due diligence across our vendor portfolio.
- Build productive partnerships with new and existing CRO’s through the quality of service.
- Encourage and facilitate new data ingestion workflows.
- Knowledge of bioinformatics analysis workflow
- Impeccable communication skills with a strong ability to influence
- Ability to influence stake holders
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to quickly form effective working relationships
- Knowledge of preclinical trials biopharma pipeline and study setup
- Previous experience in, or knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry, would be advantageous.
- CRM experience (e.g. FreshSales, Salesforce) is preferred but not essential
- A BSc in natural sciences, with a specific genetics knowledge.
- Self-Motivated – You will be expected to manage your own time, to apply new methods to advance a given project.
- Team Player – We are a small team so communication and team spirit are essential.
- Personal development-Conferences and workshops we like to learn.
- 25 days holiday-Plus UK public holidays.
- Stretch Yourself- Try, fail fast. We have an insatiable appetite for innovation and playful experimentation.
- Social troop-Sometimes we head to the pub, other times the climbing wall. We are an inclusive and tight-knit team.
- First-rate perk days-Last time we went go-karting, other trips have included the zoo and a boat trip.
- A balance- wellbeing’s not just for Christmas; we always maintain a healthy balance of work, play and recharge time.
- Benefits package – we offer a benefits package including, health cashback plan, life assurance, cycle to work.