There is a major problem in medical research today. 85% of patients don’t know about clinical trials, and if they do, it’s incredibly difficult for them to find ones they qualify for. This lack of patient participation leads to 80% of trials being delayed or closed. Medical progress is slowed, and patients continue to wait for answers. Together we can solve this problem.
Antidote is a digital health company that aims to accelerate the breakthroughs of new treatments by bridging the gap between medical research and the people who need them. It’s a global mission that affects all of us.
Antidote is looking for a Head of HR to own the HR & People operations across the UK and US offices. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional looking for a stand alone role to grow and develop the recruitment and HR function. You will be the main point of contact for all employees for anything HR related and so you will need to have an understanding of both UK & US employment law. The role is part of the management team and reports to the CFO (based in London) also working closely with the CEO (based in NY).
The role is for 30 hours a week flexibly across Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
- Be confident in delivering all aspects of employee relations, including company investigations, performance management, absence management and restructuring
- Lead all recruitment across the business. Define the best methods and routes for recruitment, and develop hiring managers’ skills in approach and interview techniques
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are comprehensive and up to date
- Own the benefits strategy, implementation and administration for the UK & US
- Lead on salary and bonus review processes for the UK & US
- Review and implement training needs
- Work with stakeholders to help improve and enhance company culture and work to ensure consistent culture across different offices, with commonality of purpose and sense of belonging
- Support the Exec Team in implementing engagement activities following Antidote’s first engagement survey
- Own the HR budget
- Manage the Office Manager in the UK