Openbravo is seeking a Technical Leader aiming to become part of an international Services organization delivering best-in-class services projects to our Clients and partners.
The position is based in Barcelona (Spain).
The function of the Technical Leader has the following key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the coding of complex problems in business management application using high-technical system capabilities and working autonomously.
- Properly manage the technical design, development, testing, and documentation of plug-ins, modules, or vertical requested by partners.
- Work with internal and external business clients to understand their requirements and translate into value-generating technical solutions, estimating and analyzing scenarios, and convenience of our solutions.
- Properly use of project management skills to plan and coordinate teams of developers to fulfill the technical tasks within the project plan.
- Properly manage any departmental knowledge favoring the re-use of existing information.
- Resolve product defects detected by customers, community and/or internal testers
- Support workload estimations related to the service.
- Administrate the infrastructure development that will enhance the scalability of the organization.
- Refine and improve our product in developing quality service for our clients.
- Helps support team when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The professional we are seeking:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or Telecommunications
- Data Base Knowledge/experience, POS/Retail and/or business software applications related experience is a plus
- 5+ Knowledge/experience in software development with the following technologies is a valuable plus:
- Java Platform and/or all tiers of an enterprise web application
- Programming concepts including MVC architecture
- SQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle
- User Interface technologies: XML, HTML, HTML5/Application Cache /WebSQL, Backbone, Enyo, SmartClient
- Experience to design technical solutions playing if required the role of Technical Leader in projects, coordinating teams of developers
- Good communication and presentation skills, used to working in a client setting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is a must. French is a strong plus
- Analytical thinking & detail-oriented
- Proven ability to meet/exceed deadlines under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Initiative, flexibility, and adaptability
- Availability to travel as required for the success of the business.
What we offer
- A career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should write an email with their resume attached.
Please put “Technical Leader” in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo!