We are looking for an industrial designer/engineer to contribute to the new wave of projects, integrating our technology into cars, gaming consoles and consumer electronic products. Most of our work is very new and confidential, therefore we do not expect high-level conventional expertise or certification. We look for someone who welcomes hands-on problem-solving and is passionate about making real products.
- Conceptualisation, Visualisation
- Deliver manufacturable CAD designs
- Hands-on prototyping and testing.
- Delivering in commercial projects in structural CAD/ product design/mechanical testing/electronics testing.
- Searching/contacting suppliers, and managing supplier relationships.
- Interfacing with corporate clients.
- Excellent in prototyping; enjoys hand-making;
- Has an eye for beauty; perfectionist
- Prolific with CAD tools; knows how to execute
- Creative mechanical engineering problem-solving.
- Knowledge in mass manufacturing, Injection-moulding (plastics preferably).
- Knowledge in basic electronics (Arduino) is a plus.
- You will be working with brands you heard of, projects that matter and a disruptive technology.
- You will be working within a 15 people diverse team. And you can experience how a product come to life from idea sketches, modelling, prototyping, testing and branding.
- We are based in South London with a nice working environment.
If you are interested, please fill in this pre-interview questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/cXe3IzhmHv8l5yJo2.
Please note that we will not review any applications without a portfolio. Speak soon!