TG0 is an R&D start-up commercialising a platform technology to create novel tactile control products. Our technology leaps into exciting applications: tactile gaming consoles, car interior controls, ergonomic computer peripherals, and high-end interactive products. We are developing the first of our own product application while liaising with major brands in automotive and computer accessory industries.
We are looking for a full-time member to join our current sensor development. Most of our work is very new and confidential, therefore we do not expect high-level conventional experience. We look for someone who welcomes ground-breaking innovation, hands-on problem-solving and is passionate about making real products.
Deep-dive in a material-based sensing tech, develop a robust and efficient sensing set-up, innovate in tactile sensing area to meet manufacturing and clients’ needs.
- Degree or higher qualification in Electronics/EE/MechEng.
- Experience in low power analogue design / Sensor technologies.
- Skilled in PCB design & firmware development.
- Prototype evaluation and testing of embedded software development.
- Experience in Cap-sensing, consumer products, EMC/approvals are pluses.
- You will be working with brands you heard of, projects that matter and a disruptive technology.
- You will be working within a 12 people diverse team. And you can experience how a product come to life from idea sketches, modelling, prototyping, testing and branding.
- We are based in South London with a nice working environment.
If you are interested, please fill in this pre-interview questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/cXe3IzhmHv8l5yJo2.
Please note that we will not review any applications without a portfolio/work references. Speak soon!