The suitable candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns. She/he will work closely with the Commercial Director and the Sales team to promote lead generation (MQL, SQL) and create upsell opportunities.
- Plan and execute field marketing ‘sprint’ campaigns after conducting preliminary research.
- Develop robust knowledge of Seldon platform, components.
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events (TensorFlow meetup, Monthly industry breakfasts, Trade shows).
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues.
- Account-Based Marketing.
- Attend relevant trade shows and events.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns.
- Track expenses in an organized fashion.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities.
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
- Sales Toolkit support (including all brochures and presentations).
- Ownership of Marketing Automation Tool (Pardot)
- DemandGen – ability to build strategic brand awareness in target industries/accounts.
- LeadGen - ability to develop an automated pipeline through traditional lead generation and inbound campaigns.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords expertise.
- Experience in HTML, running email marketing campaigns and/or working with Web analytics tools
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information to people of all levels: peers, subordinates, sales and leadership.
- Analytical ability to review data and reports and formulate recommendations based on facts.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to effectively multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong team player.
5+ years of experience.
Bachelor's degree in marketing/Digital marketing preferred or equivalent experience.
Position may require the ability to travel on occasion and the ability to meet tight deadlines.