We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager to New York team. You will be working closely with the Operations, Business Development, Marketing, and Engineering teams to help deliver value to our clients by translating the clients’ project needs into actionable items for our internal teams to deliver against. As Account Manager you will have the opportunity to own the relationship with several of our key clients, with a clear focus on exceeding their expectations and growing our business with them. This is a full-time, permanent role based in New York City (remote working considered for the right candidate).
You have great account management and organizational skills, and enjoy working with new people on a regular basis. You excel at building relationships digitally (as much of our communication is done solely through email and on conference calls with clients), and have excellent communication skills. You take pride in your work and as a result are very thorough and detail-oriented. You’ve worked in fast-paced environments with ambitious targets. Most importantly, you’re driven by our mission of making clinical trials more efficient, and are eager to share this mission with the pharma industry.
- Project-manage the operational aspects of our clinical trial recruitment projects from start to finish (setting up campaigns, getting our recruitment efforts launched on time, and managing all aspects of the client relationship to keep the customer apprised of all details).
- Act as an internal champion for the clients’ needs, while keeping Antidote’s goals in mind.
- Liaise internally with the marketing, product and finance teams to deliver value to the clients.
- Handle client negotiations around contract extensions.
- Build relationships with clients to generate new business.
- Provide internal feedback to improve our products and services.
- Support sales team with requests for information on delivery, previous projects, etc.
- Analyze information on success rates for projects and present results of those projects.
- 2+ years in a Junior Account Management role
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Great at building strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An excellent listener, communicator, and influencer
- Very strong timeline management and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and basic funnel metrics
- Be very comfortable creating reports using Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both within a team as well as individually
- Ability to learn quickly, and confidence to work autonomously
- Be a self-starter, used to working with minimal supervision to achieve great results
- Be able to work quickly and accurately to tight timescales
- Experience in the pharma industry / clinical trials landscape
- Experience in a startup environment
New York office (remote working considered)