Antidote is a digital health company that aims to accelerate the breakthroughs of new treatments by bridging the gap between medical research and the people who need them.
Today, 85% of patients don’t know about clinical trials, and when they do, it’s incredibly difficult for them to find trials they qualify for. The lack of patient participation leads to 80% of trials being delayed or closed. Medical progress is slowed down, and patients continue to wait for answers.
Together, we can solve this problem.
A Frontend Engineer focused on the design and implementation of highly-performant, component-based, responsive web applications that deliver exceptional user experiences to our user base. The Frontend engineering team are an essential part of Antidote’s product and this role is critical for bridging the gap between the frontend development and design. You will be working with product and design to implement new products and features.
Our ideal candidate puts users first, is technically-minded, creative, and passionate about front-end engineering and UI. You will be excited to help us fulfill our mission of transforming medical research, by building best in class products and services. You will be able grow and learn from Antidote’s experienced and very capable Frontend Engineering team.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work with Product Designs to iterate on the design and implementation of our products
- Work with the frontend team to deliver user-facing features
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Working experience with automated code testing (unit tests at the very least)
- Knowledge of current technologies and thirst to learn more
- Ability to architect scalable solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Frontend experience in building functional, responsive, web apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work in Product focused team
Nice to have:
- Working experience with any CSS in JS libraries
- Working experience with TDD
- Working experience with Node.js in the context of a microservices architecture
- Experience with automated E2E testing
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of working against ReSTful APIs
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Generous leave and your birthday off
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance cover
- Pension provided with Scottish Widows
- Central location in Covent Garden, London
- Gourmet coffee, fresh snacks and fruit provided in the office
- Discounted gym membership