Having secured long-term investments and partnerships, we are looking for a software engineer who has experience in Machine Learning, C/C++, and/or Python.
WHO WE ARE...
We are TG0, a team behind a platform technology. We build 3D interactive control products for automotive, consumer, gaming and aerospace applications. We have built a prolific product portfolio working with well-known Fortune 500 companies in various industries.
Our technology can sense pressure, location, speed, and moving direction without embedding metallic sensors, replacing complicated electronic networks with one simple material and smart software algorithms. Our technical development focuses on artificial intelligence algorithms and advanced signal processing to accurately detect variations in touch across flexible, uniform interactive surfaces.
We are a team who enjoy each other, who love to have fun and who value beauty, novelty, and innovation. We form long-lasting relationships with our customers and partners, We take pride in our teamwork, perfectionism, and passions to create things that people have never seen before and love, with effortless and elegant manufacturing.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- has completed a BSc/MSc/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, EE or similar field.
- has a strong understanding of programming and experience with Python and C/C++.
- has experience with machine learning, data analysis or signal processing using programs.
- has experience or passion for hardware.
- experience in automotive/consumer electronics/gaming market is a plus.
THE ROLE INCLUDES...
- Carrying out data analysis and processing tasks using Python.
- Experimenting with machine learning for signal classification.
- Developing embedded software for Arduino and similar platforms.
- Developing user interfaces using Qt or other UI platforms.
WE ALSO OFFER...
- Competitive salary
- An open and home-like working environment in London.
- Opportunities to make real products for mass markets such as automotive, aerospace, gaming and IoT.
- Opportunities to work within a diverse team and to directly interface with the hardware and design team.
- Full support for self-initiated innovations.
- Opportunities for business travel to China, France, Germany, Japan, and the USA.