At Seldon we believe machine learning will soon be at the core of every business. That’s why we are creating a platform for deploying machine learning models to help organizations build and put into production intelligent services at scale.
Seldon is an alumni of Barclays Techstars — the world’s #1 FinTech accelerator — and is based in Barclay’s recently opened Rise building in Shoreditch, central London. It is a vibrant environment full of other bleeding-edge Fintech companies. It’s beautifully designed; light and airy and with great meeting spaces and a café, located right in between Moorgate and Liverpool Street.
Seldon uses cutting edge machine learning technologies and to succeed in our mission. We believe it's critical that these complex technologies and concepts are made accessible through great design.
Where do you come in?
Seldon is working on a new product, focused on machine learning deployment. We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to take UI design assets and server API definitions to build the product. You will work closely with the development team and UX designers to help create the enterprise product from the ground up and work closely with beta partners to take the product to full public release.
Work directly with stakeholders across our community, clients, and team including CEO, CTO, tech, and commercial.
You will have the satisfaction of knowing that your efforts, in partnership with some of the world’s most exciting and prestigious companies, will help to impact millions of people.
We are building both a standalone app as well one that will run within the browser. It will interface and use cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes that run our core software.
- Expert in UI development with React or a related technology with a desire to learn React.
- Ability to code client-server apps using APIs: REST, Oauth, Web Sockets.
- Experience with Electron or related Desktop JS development tools.
- Experience creating Golang web servers with other API integrations.
- Code testing and debugging skills on both client and server codebases.
Familiarity with the following:
- Kubernetes and other Cloud-native technologies.
- Redux or similar state management stores
- Linux based development.
- Experience building enterprise software applications.
- Experience with Kubeflow and Kfserving
- Contributions to open-source software.
- Experience with machine learning and recommender systems.
- Design experience with a proficient understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools.
- Desire to work in a startup.
- Desire to work on a greenfield project.
- Ability to research and learn new skills quickly.
- Desire to contribute to the planning and roadmap for the product.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- An exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets.
- Healthcare benefits.
Salary range: £40 000 - £50 000
Closing date for applications: 26th October 2019