Antidote Technologies is a digital patient engagement company, operating in the clinical trial recruitment sector. Our mission is to enable faster medical innovation, by transforming how patients and researchers connect.
The Content Marketing Manager will play a crucial role supporting the partnerships and marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation and Communications, s/he will project manage, edit, and produce content to support team business objectives.
In this cross-functional position, s/he will produce and deliver all marketing content, from thought leadership to marketing collateral and including content that lives on Antidote platforms. S/he will conduct SEO research and build inbound strategies that attract qualified traffic and leads.
The candidate must be a self-starter with excellent writing, editing, organizational and communication skills. Candidates with a strong understanding of marketing, advertising with experience working within a digital marketplace or complex industry such as pharma, healthcare preferred.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive inbound/outbound marketing plan for continuous patient and industry engagement
- Conduct SEO research and build inbound strategies that attract qualified traffic and leads
- Drive the creation of paid advertising campaigns for premium trials and lead generation, drafting copy and overseeing graphic design
- Collaborate with partnerships and marketing team to develop content calendars and plan for new content as needed
- Copy edit website content, print materials, email journeys, etc. to ensure a consistent brand voice
- Write and/or edit content submitted by internal stakeholders and external resources
- Track and manage deliverables and due dates
What You Bring to the Table:
- Excellent writing, editing, editorial management, and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent organizational, communication, and collaboration skills
- Resilient attitude and strong work ethic
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- BA in English, marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Demonstrated success in creating inbound marketing campaigns
- Commitment, experience or interest in the mission of Antidote
- Collaborative team player comfortable with fast-paced start-up environment and rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience with inbound marketing platforms, Hubspot preferred
- Generous time off
- Birthday off
- Flexible working schedules
- Health/gym benefits
- Stock options
- Open workspace with staff-selected tunes
- Snacks, fruit, coffee and beer on tap
- Company outings
- Lunch and learns
- Matching charity contributions