We are seeking a passionate software engineer to help our team develop new microfluidic instruments management software and cloud/ web tools for protein analysis
As a software engineer at Fluidic Analytics, you will have strong teamworking skills, have a problem solver mindset and play a leading role in the development of our Software services development.
You will work with the software team, writing code to develop cloud services and web services. Specifically, you will be responsible for implementing the back end of the cloud application focussing on the back end capability but also the relevant business logic.
You’ve got this covered:
- Hands on AWS or Azure skills covering VPC, Security Group and Networking.
- Good understanding of microservices using Docker, event-driven architecture, web security architecture, REST APIs, and other architectural leading patterns
- Knowledge of building and operating microservices
- Automated testing & testing methodologies.
- Ability to understand business requirements and turn this into efficient, scalable solutions.
- Experience in working within an Agile, DevOps and Cloud environment, with a focus on usability, security, availability, reliability and automation
- A high-level of competence, integrity and communication
Nice to haves:
- Experience programming in Java
- ·Experience working with Terraform and/or Kubernetes
- ·Knowledge of Infrastructure as code using Terraform, AWS CFN or Azure ARM
- Experience with setting up web-servers like Apache, IIS, Nginx
- RDBMS skills
- Experience with AWS or Azure Cloud Technologies
- Used to working in a CI/CD environment