What we do
Exonar enables organisations to understand the content and intent of the structured and unstructured information they hold and take action on the insights they discover.
We use machine learning and big data technology (usually in the customer environment) to ingest, index and organise data at scale often as part of large information governance, data discovery and privacy programmes.
More information can be found at www.exonar.com
You’re someone who enjoys working with detailed data, analysing information, bringing structure, finding trends and making a personal difference.
You will need the confidence and experience to independently lead client conversations and build relationships to fulfil both client and Exonar needs.
If you’re a self-starter, passionate about customers and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment then this is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading edge tech and high-profile clients.
The key to success will be the approach you take to translate business requirements into logical data searches and analysis. This won’t always be obvious so you’ll need to be creative engaging with customer teams and our technology.
You’ll be ready to attend customer workshops, steer discussions and build consensus and a plan for analysis of data.
Contribute to training materials for clients, partners and Exonar personnel.
Collaborate as part of a close team to drive the growth of the company, contributing towards the greater success of our company and our clients.
The majority of your time will be interacting with customers, although a big part of your role will be bringing clients stories to life internally and making sure the support they need is in place.
- 5+ years relevant data analysis experience
- Technical skills including ad-hoc scripts/tools – this is definitely a hands on role.
- Comfortable in Linux basics with some scripting or BI preferred
- Analytical expertise with tangible experience of converting a dataset into high level information and actionable insights.
- Experience of working with business applications, a good grasp of technology and ability to understand technical concepts and IT infrastructure.
- Experience in eDiscovery, Information or cyber security, privacy or information governance and compliance would be beneficial.
If you’d like to apply, please email your CV and a covering letter.