We are looking for a Customer Project Manager to join our team. This newly created role is initially for a 6 month contract but could be extended, and has the potential to become permanent. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up at the forefront of technology, where you can make an immediate impact and see the value that you bring.
You’ll be passionate about being the voice of the customer and facilitating the planning and implementation of our product offering to them. You’ll have experience in organising multiple projects and ensuring objectives are met. You’ll be strongly motivated by building strong relationships with others and making things happen. You’ll have a flexible working style and you’ll be comfortable making this role your own - working in a start-up we all wear multiple hats.
What will you be responsible for?
- Taking responsibility for management of projects and assisting in the planning and implementation of projects
- Acting as a focal point for all customer interactions, creating strong ongoing working relationships across all customer engagements
- Looking after customer interests and representing them to internal teams
- Ensuring that customers remain satisfied with delivered solutions
- Acting as the main point of coordination between customers, suppliers, and our teams
- Capturing and managing risks to the delivery of projects
- Delivering technical guidance on the company’s offerings
- Driving regular progress meetings with all involved parties to ensure that objectives are continually met or exceeded
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need to succeed in this role?
- You’ll have a strong track record in delivering IT solutions for large companies
- Prior experience with Agile methods.
- Experience with using project management tools to balance multiple priorities
- A track record in managing ambiguity and coordinating multidisciplinary project teams
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills
- Proven communication and relationship management skills
- The ability to represent the company in front of customers, partners, and suppliers
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- The ability to influence those you aren’t directly responsible for
- A structured yet flexible approach, and the ability to organise yourself and others and keep everyone on track
- Excellent problem-solving and strategic skills
Great to haves
- Broad knowledge of, and experience in, the supply chain domain is a plus
- Broad understanding of AI technologies is a plus
We believe AI is valuable only when it enables better decisions. We want to ensure that business is powered by people; empowered by AI. That is why VUKU®, our AI decision engine for enterprise, is designed to make good decisions in dynamic environments.
We have built a world-class, cross-disciplinary team of researchers, engineers and product managers in Cambridge, UK, the global centre of AI excellence, combining branches of mathematics and engineering in ways that have never been done before. This integrated approach - and our industry-leading research credentials - gives us a unique competitive advantage.
We take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. Our team of over 100 talented people from all over the globe consists of almost 30 different nationalities and we are growing. We are collaborative, innovative, ambitious, optimistic and curious.
We offer flexible working opportunities as well as a competitive benefits package that includes, healthcare, various foodie goodies and a variety of other wellbeing options.