Based at our offices in Covent Garden - this role will support the Compliance Manager in accordance with best practice that satisfies the quality, legal, security and assurance requirements of the business and stakeholders - across the corporate and delivery teams within Antidote.
Stakeholders will include the Executives, internal business teams, external clients and large suppliers.
This role would suit a candidate with previous Compliance Assistant/Coordinator responsibilities who is looking to take the next step up - joining a small but growing organisation.
Some experience in either the Pharma, Healthcare, Life Science or Clinial Trial industry is required.
**This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contractor and we are happy to consider Full Time or Part Time (min 0.8 FTE) candidates**
- Working with commercial teams to manage responses to client audits and regulatory aspects of RFPs.
- Undertaking, recording and monitoring internal audits.
- Assisting in vendor/supplier qualifications.
- Assisting with risk and privacy impact assessments.
- Supporting delivery of an information compliance program that will facilitate effective capture, storage, control and delivery of all formally issued documents and information.
- Providing compliance advice, expertise and guidance to the business ensuring the dissemination of compliance specifications, procedures and related material – as well as championing data privacy best practices.
- Drafting (or assist in drafting) policies - ensuring they are comprehensive and up to date
- Acting as a role model for Antidote’s vision and values
- Promoting equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
- Taking necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction
- 3+ years of proven practical experience in a multi-disciplined life science, pharmaceutical or technology environment
- Good understanding of key principles of relevant information laws and regulations – principally; GDPR, HIPAA, HITRUST, GxP.
- Experience of monitoring audits and CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions).
- Experience supporting a risk management program.
- Experience in writing Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Technical knowledge and experience of document management systems tools and processes – including document registration, filing, numbering and archiving.
- Logical and analytical approach to work.
- Great interpersonal skills, able to motivate and be self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in a start up environment is a huge advantage
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Monthly socials and weekly get togethers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly gym contribution
- Free snacks, tea, coffees and fresh fruit