Front-end Engineer at Seldon
London, GB / Cambridge, GB
Seldon is looking for a Front-end Engineer to join us. We are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production. We provide Cloud Native products that run on top of Kubernetes and are open-core with several successful open source projects including Seldon Core and Alibi. We also contribute to open source projects under the Kubeflow umbrella including KFServing.
Your role at Seldon would be:
- Building visualisation of our enterprise product.
- Custom visualisation in a web browser using SVGs and Canvas.
- Translate wireframes into fully functional, client facing user interfaces.
- Planning and arranging meetings and contributing towards the roadmap.
- Code maintenance and bug fixes.
- Provide documentation and contribute towards their improvements.
- Experience in graphing data in a web browser.
- Experience with Canvas and SVG API.
- Experience using React, Material UI, transpilers such as Babel and Webpack.
- Knowledge on machine learning would be a bonus.
- Git and GitHub.
- Strong communication skills.
- HTML and CSS.
- Benchmarking and web optimisation.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- Exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Mentoring opportunities.
- Remote working available.