Training and Development Specialist at Lumeon
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
The Training and Development Specialist will define the training approach to Lumeon’s products, both internally and to customers.
- Create and implement a system accreditation programme to certify staff and clients through e-learning platforms by using a variety of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools & practices to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the learning
- Create and conduct train-the-trainer sessions
- As required work with Sales Representative to identify clients that require refresher training
- Document client training requirements and tailor training materials and sessions accordingly
- Create use cases for clients to test system functionality during the user acceptance phase of a project
- Feedback customer system comments to the product team
- Experience of developing training programmes certification and rolling out across an organisation with e-learning platforms
- Experience in instructional design (developing course content and training materials), plus some experience in training a conceptual subject matter
- Experience of working in client-facing situations
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of training delivery software
- Experience of documenting technical requirements and processes
- Knowledge of the Healthcare market
- Experience of working with Software as a Service
- Demonstrable technical awareness – able to articulate a solution in both business and technical terms
- Learning and Development or teaching qualifications.
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.