CTT is a fast-growing and exciting VC-backed company that is a leading provider of UltraTouch technologies to the consumer electronics, automotive, and industrial markets. We work with Tier 1 OEMs who adopt our technologies into their products worldwide.
For this role, we are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer who will be responsible for creating electronic hardware for CTT’s development projects, demonstrators, prototypes and customer deliverables. You will design, develop, characterise and test hardware that integrates CTT’s novel sensor technology into complete systems. Your work will have the potential to shape the way CTT’s IP is developing and to bring CTT’s partners’ and customers’ products to market.
The successful candidate must both collaborate effectively as part of a team of highly-skilled multi-disciplinary engineers, and proactively plan and execute their own work with minimal supervision. We’re seeking highly motivated and self-starting problem solvers who have a natural desire to innovate and get the job done, whatever it takes.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer the key skills and qualities required are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering (or similar qualification) to at least
2.1 level, or equivalent practical experience
- At least eight years of relevant industry experience or equivalent
- Strong electronics design skills, particularly relating to sensor measurement, analog and mixed signal circuits, and low noise design
- Experience using electronics design software
- A thorough understanding of the fundamentals of electronic sensor measurement
- Hands-on experience of prototype development, testing, characterisation and
- Exceptional analytical and organisational skills, coupled with a well-focused attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written English, with clear communication skills and an
understanding of good documentation practices
And some beneficial skills (not essential) may involve:
- Master’s degree or higher in a related field
- At least ten years of relevant work experience
- Experience with piezoelectric devices and/or touch screen technology
- Experience using Altium software
- Fluent in either Mandarin Chinese or German language
The candidate must be prepared to get hands-on and work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with a passionate team of engineers. Competitive salary, bonus, holiday and pension will be offered.