Antidote Technologies is a digital patient engagement company, operating in the clinical trial recruitment sector. Our mission is to enable faster medical innovation, by transforming how patients and researchers connect.
We are a small but growing organization (~40 people), with ambitious plans for 2021 and beyond.
As part of the Marketing team, and reporting to our Head of Partnerships, the Partnerships Associate will manage operations related to Antidote’s partners, in addition to helping to grow the existing network. Antidote works with 300+ partners to help fulfill our mission of accelerating medical research by powering the clinical trials search on partner websites via our Antidote Match technology and co-designing outreach campaigns to help connect individuals with relevant new treatment options.
- Support the Head of Partnerships in on-going partner relationship management
- Manage reports to internal and external stakeholders for campaign optimization
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify partner needs and product requirements
- Generate code snippets and manage basic customizations requests for Antidote Match
- Support partners with Antidote Match code implementation
- Create and distribute marketing materials and partner agreements (SOWs and IOs) for campaigns
- Support the business development team with proposal development, by serving as a vehicle for partner input
- Develop, optimize, and scale engagement campaigns in collaboration with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Identify and outreach to new potential partners
- Represent the partnerships team on relevant internal operations calls
- Work collaboratively with the marketing, commercial operations, product, and sales teams on new projects and initiatives, including pricing sales proposals
What You Bring to the Table:
- Collaborative team player comfortable with fast-paced environment and rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively
- The ability to cede the floor to people who bring new and different perspectives
- Resilience and flexibility to learn and grow when things don’t go according to plan
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a partner- or client-facing role, or an industry requiring a similar skill set.
- An understanding of or familiarity with clinical trials recruitment is a plus.
- Individuals with demonstrated success in managing multiple priorities across a diverse client or partner portfolio will be given priority.
- Curiosity, ability to recognize what you don’t know, willingness to ask for help and learn new things, and a genuine concern for others.
- Antidote believes that true diversity makes our team stronger. Those from diverse backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
- An added bonus for us as we plan for growth and expansion into new territories, would be for someone to be fluent in a second language. Please indicate this on your application and resume if it applies to you.
This role is currently fully remote but preference will be given to candidates based on the EST time zone, particularly those in the New York City area.
- Health insurance subsidy
- Monthly wellbeing subsidy
- Remote working stipend and home setup allowance
- Stock options
- 22 days holiday plus Federal Days off
- Your birthday off
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- Salary range: $60,000-$65,000 per year
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Antidote are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Antidote is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.