Junior Customer Support Specialist at ContactEngine
We are looking for a Junior Customer Support Specialist to join our growing company. The role is UK based with some travel required to build on our success in the Customer Success team.
Together with other leaders at ContactEngine, you’ll be shaping our customer success approach for the EMEA region, by responding to reactive and proactive customer queries. You will work closely with the Implementation, Customer Success, Development teams to inform the next generation service desk, whilst aligning with our US colleagues. You will be an ambassador of ContactEngine representing the brand in your customer interactions.
By joining our team, you will be forging key relationships with our colleagues across the world.
You will be an outstanding individual contributor, self-motivated by a challenge who excels in problem solving to best serve our customers. You will have a good understanding of customer service and technology. You will be expected to resolve customer issues (password reset, customer queries) and to investigate system alerts. With the support of the Customer Success team you will define and build the future service desk, find innovative ways to solve customer issues and excel in customer service.
The role is a corner stone of the ContactEngine operation. It is a highly demanding role which require to meet challenging objectives, but you will reap the rewards of them too. The wider team is a group of talented people from all over the world on an unprecedented journey. Every day brings new challenges and we are always learning.
• Highly entrepreneurial and customer focused
• Outstanding performance in previous roles and/or during your studies
• Understanding of the customer experience process
• A curious and questioning approach. Asking why and looking for constant improvement
• Ability to interact with multiple customers and departments simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good levels of tech literacy
• Ability to monitor KPI performance and optimize where required
• Passionate about owning and resolving customer issues first time
• Able to operate under pressure effectively, with meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external teams
• Able to work in a team setting as well as remotely in an independent setting
• Know about the sector in which our key clients operate (Telco, logistics and/or utilities)
• Experience in working in customer service roles previously
• Creative problem solver – innovative thinker
A bit about ContactEngine…
Our mission is to define the future of customer engagement by being the world’s #1 customer conversation engine.
It’s more than likely that you or someone you know will have had a conversation with ContactEngine – you (or they) just won’t know it. ContactEngine helps some of the biggest companies in the world to have proactive, automated conversations with their customers – millions of unique conversations occurring across the globe each year, at any time, with 0.5s response time to a customer.
ContactEngine has a team of 90 people working across the UK (Shoreditch HQ) and USA (Washington HQ), though mostly all working from home now for virus-related reasons. Scale up, not start up. Why should that excite you? Well, it means your work is highly-visible and you’ll deliver real impact – no small cogs in big machines here.