We are looking for an industrial designer/engineer/material scientist to contribute to the new wave of projects, integrating our technology into cars, gaming consoles and consumer electronic products. Most of our work is very new and confidential, therefore we do not expect high-level conventional expertise. We look for someone who welcomes hands-on problem-solving and is passionate about making real products.
- Project management
- Intellectual Property management
- Client-facing activities
- Initiate, manage and sell research and development project for future products
- Coordinate production and manage assets, and managing supplier relationships
- Hands-on prototyping/testing/validation
- Quality control in commercial projects in structural CAD/ product design/mechanical testing/electronics testing
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Meticulous, perfectionist
- Fluent with at least one of these areas: MechEng, Industrial Design, Material Science, EEE
- Passionate about problem-solving with engineering
- Knowledge in mass manufacturing, Injection-moulding (plastics preferably) is a plus but not a must
- You will be working with brands you heard of, projects that matter and a disruptive technology.
- You will be working within a 30 people diverse team. And you can experience how a product come to life from idea sketches, modelling, prototyping, testing and branding.
- We are based in South London with a nice working environment with flexible remote working cultrue.