Having secured long-term investments and partnerships, we are looking for an experienced engineer who is interested in a business and operation-oriented role.
WHO WE ARE...
We are TG0, a team behind a platform technology building 3D interactive control products for automotive, consumer, gaming and aerospace applications. We have built a prolific product portfolio working with well-known fortune 500 companies in various industries.
Our technical development focuses on artificial intelligence algorithms and advanced signal processing to accurately detect variations in touch across flexible uniform interactive surfaces. Our technology can sense pressure, location, speed, and moving direction without embedding metallic sensors, replacing complicated electronic networks with one simple material and smart software algorithms.
We are a team who enjoy each other, who love to have fun and who value beauty, novelty and innovation. We form long-lasting relationships with our customers and partners, We take pride in our teamwork, perfectionism and passions to create things that people have never seen before and love, with effortless and elegant manufacturing.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- Has technical skills in one or two of areas: electronics/mechanical/embedded system engineering.
- Has a track record of working directly with customers in auto/consumer fields.
- Has excellent presentation and networking skills
- Has and can build a professional network within automotive Tier1/2s, OEMs, consumer brands, suppliers, etc.
- Has 2+ years' experience relevant to technical sales, application engineer or project manager.
- Language skills in Japanese/German/French is a plus.
THE ROLE INCLUDES...
- Customer support, on-site project interface and delivery meetings.
- Assist/lead technical sales to Japan, US, EU customers.
- Participating in marketing/networking events.
- Manage new incoming projects.
- Interfacing and directing internal research and development.
WE ALSO OFFER...
- Competitive salary + options.
- Open and home-like working environment in London.
- Opportunities to make real products for mass markets such as automotive, aerospace, gaming and IoT.
- Opportunities to work within a diverse team and to directly interface with hardware and design team.
- Full support for self-initiated innovations.
- We are open to consultancy roles as well as full-time members.
If you believe you are the one, please follow the link and apply through our online questionnaire: