Seldon is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join us. We are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production. We provide Cloud Native products that run on top of Kubernetes and are open-core with several successful open source projects including Seldon Core
. We also contribute to open source projects under the Kubeflow
umbrella including KFServing
Your role at Seldon would be:
- Iteratively improving and updating the product strategy for our kubernetes machine learning Open Core and Open Source platforms and products
- Working closely with the Engineering and Data Science functions to gather and prioritise technical and non-technical features
- Working with the technical and commercial team to manage client projects and gather insights from the technical and non-technical users of our products
- Experience setting and iterating on the product strategy of highly technical and/or infrastructure related projects
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Experience managing projects in Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools.
- Experience managing projects that use machine learning tools in production.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- Exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets.
- Healthcare benefits.