The pioneer in driver behavior technology, is delivering the backbone for the future of vehicle safety in the new era of Intelligent Mobility. For over a decade, GreenRoad’s connected vehicle solution has revolutionized the way commercial fleets drive by combining real-time, in-cab coaching with cloud-based contextual intelligence to make every business mile safer. GreenRoad’s IoT platform enables service providers to build zero-latency safety applications for connected vehicles and cities
- Manage the In- Vehicle product’s life cycle from strategic planning to product release.
- Gather functional requirements and translate them into detailed product specifications which include user stories, technical and analytical specifications.
- Creating and managing KPIs, roadmaps and project plans.
- Interact daily with global and local teams: development, marketing, engineering, functional teams.
- Continually gain consumer and market insight through usability tests, user research and competitive analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager.
- Strong business and technical orientation.
- Experience with data driven decision making.
- Both inbound and outbound Product Management experience.
- Proven success in working across global organization with different teams and departments.
- hands-on experience designing user interfaces and creating examples through wireframes and mockups.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Engineering degree , deep technical understanding – an advantage
Send your CV.