We are seeking a passionate software engineer to help our team develop new microfluidic instruments management software and cloud/ web tools for protein analysis.
You will work with the software team, writing code to develop cloud services and web applications. Specifically, you will be responsible for implementing the front end of the cloud application in combination with the relevant business logic.
As a software engineer at Fluidic Analytics, you will have strong teamworking skills, have a problem-solving mindset and play a leading role in the development of our Software services development.
You’ve got this covered:
- Strong command of front-end technologies with focus on user experience
- Experience of developing and working with RESTful APIs
- Developed several front-end sites and applications along MVC or similar design pattern
- Experience in working within an Agile environment, with a focus on usability, security, availability, reliability and automation
- Ability to work on your own and organise work tasks to deadlines with little supervision
- A high level of competence, integrity and communication
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with developing web applications on cloud service: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Single page applications frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
- Skilled at data manipulation and presentation
- Experience programming in Java
- Hands on AWS or Azure skills covering VPC, Security Group, Networking etc
- Infrastructure as code using Terraform or Serverless
- Experience with setting up web-servers like Apache, IIS, Nginx
- Used to working in a CICD environment
- RDBMS skills
- Some exposure to Android development may be useful