What we do
Exonar enables organisations to understand the content and intent of the structured and unstructured information they hold and take action on the insights they discover.
We use machine learning and big data technology (usually in the customer environment) to ingest, index and organise data at scale often as part of large information governance, data discovery and privacy programmes.
More information can be found at www.exonar.com
You’ll have excellent client facing people skills and be able to draw on project management, service delivery, consulting and technical knowledge to drive successful customer outcomes.
This is a new position in the company and an excellent opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. You’ll start by managing one of our newest clients and will draw on your experience and ours to build a delivery model that will scale as we grow.
You’ll be at the heart of our customer interactions and critical to ensuring we deliver for them.
If you’re a self-starter, passionate about customers and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment then this is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading edge tech and high-profile clients.
This will include onboarding, training, customer adoption, consulting and support. You’ll have access to technical and support teams, however we are also expecting you to be a hands-on user and promoter of our software.
You’ll be ready to lead customer workshops, steer discussions and build consensus and a plan for adoption of the Exonar platform in the customer environment.
The majority of your time will be interacting with customers, although a big part of your role will be bringing clients stories to life internally and making sure the support they need is in place.
- 5+ years working in professional consulting, project management and/or technical account/senior customer success management positions with demonstrable client-facing experience.
- A track record in managing & delivering complex consulting projects.
- Experience managing to a defined scope/budget in a software and consulting environment and awareness of strategies for conflict resolution.
- Understanding of enterprise technology, business applications and the techniques used to build modern complex data systems at scale.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the typical delivery, support and integration challenges in enterprise clients.
- Be an analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the details.
- created collaborative relationships and influence stakeholders with impact
- Ability to win support for programmes and concepts at all levels.
- The qualities of Leadership, Self-Motivation, Flexibility, Enthusiasm and Organisation
- Knowledge and/or experience of privacy, information governance, e-discovery or BI/big data technology (beneficial but not essential).
If you’d like to apply, please email your CV and a covering letter.