GreenRoad, a Driver Safety and Fleet Performance company in a global growth phase, seeks hands-on B2B marketing professional with a strategic approach.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starting team-player with a proven track record in running digital lead-generation and thought-leadership campaigns for fast-growing technology companies. Must have experience planning marketing budgets and managing outside contractors, an excellent command of both English and Hebrew, an ability to work under pressure and a “can-do” attitude.
- Developing strategy, product positioning and messaging for various industries, globally
- Creating and owning marketing plan and budget, including lead generation activities (SEO, Webinars, email marketing)
- Owning and managing the website and the upgrade process
- Planning and executing marketing digital activity, communication and advertising campaigns, including development of relevant materials.
- Supporting the sales effort, including training, demo and sales tool-kit
- Working with global Account Managers and customers to support, identify and leverage PR opportunities
- Managing the company’s Fleet Elite awards program, including ongoing communications with over 100 customers
- Supporting partners and resellers activities
- Producing customers meetups
- Seeking out appropriate shows, and manage the effort for building awareness of the company and lead generation
All work will take place in the company’s offices, with occasional international travel required.
Send your CV.