About the role
We’re looking for an expert Tableau developer to join us for a 3 month contract on a part-time basis. The role may be extended based on the success of the project.
The project is to develop, implement, test and roll out a set of data analytics and business performance charts and dashboards in Tableau, which will be used by our customers.
What will you be responsible for?
- Working closely with the product and user experience team to implement the dashboards
- Working closely with data scientists and machine learning engineers to represent and visualise their data output
- Ensuring that the project deliverables happen on time at the required level of quality
- Training and providing support to business users
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need to succeed in this role?
- Ability to develop complex Tableau reports and dashboards
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Tableau certifications are an advantage
- Experience as a business analyst is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and iterative practices is a plus
We are world-class, cross-disciplinary team of researchers, engineers and product managers in Cambridge, UK, the global centre of AI excellence, combining branches of mathematics and engineering in ways that have never been done before. This integrated approach - and our industry-leading research credentials - gives us a unique competitive advantage.
We take pride in our diversity, valuing the experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our organisation. Our team of over 100 talented people from all over the globe consists of almost 30 different nationalities and we are growing. We are collaborative, innovative, ambitious, optimistic and curious.
We believe AI is valuable only when it enables better decisions. We want to ensure that business is powered by people; empowered by AI.