Lumeon is a rapidly growing digital healthcare company, specializing in automating patient journeys. With over 70 clients throughout the US and Europe, including some of the leading names in healthcare, the company helps providers take control of their healthcare delivery processes to deliver efficient, personalized care.
You will work within our Technical Operations team to maintain and further develop our world-class, web-based, healthcare platform. We are seeking a strong sysops/sysadmin engineer with working knowledge of AWS and associated cloud technologies who will fit well within our current team, bringing greater value to Lumeon’s culture.
- Working within the Technical Operations team on a day-to-day basis, addressing support requests and requirements for new and existing infrastructure / software
- Working with the broader business in order to solve customer issues such as integrations requirements
- Assist in developing the Lumeon infrastructure using automated tools, writing or employing routines to support/manage the platform
- A 4-year degree in Computer Science or similar experience
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Expert understanding of cloud-based Web architecture
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Experience of systems automation technologies (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
- Proven track record in releasing enterprise software
- Strong experience with bash shell and other scripting languages
- Familiarity with database administration and tools, such as stored procedures and optimization
- Excellent LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP) administration experience
- Experience in a PCI-DSS or ISO 27001-compliant environment
- Understanding of other languages such as Python, Ruby
- Experience with systems integration, healthcare specifically (e.g. HL7, MirthConnect, DICOM)
- Icinga, New Relic, Git, Jenkins and varied open source technologies.
- PHP (Symfony) development skills
To apply, please send your CV.