Location: US – Great Plains (A remote opportunity)
Reporting to: Chief Revenue Officer
The US Business Development Sales Executive will work with a team that has full operational responsibility for sales activities in the approximate geographic territory of SD, ND, NE, MN, IA, KS, MO, AR, OK. Regional lines may change periodically. This is a remote opportunity for a person based near a major airport in or near one of the states listed above.
- Accountable for all Sales and Revenue generating activity in his/her region.
- Work across both the Customer organization and the Lumeon organizations to assure maximized value is attained by end-users and customer. Identify, build relationships and successfully expand, then renew existing accounts in a timely manner.
- Able to manage Integration, Implementation and Optimization plans.
- Create and update a Territory Business Plan to include strategy, tactics and milestones as it relates to achieving revenue goals set by the company.
- Assists and communicates effectively with all departments as it relates to the company selling process.
- Comply with established sales policies, pricing guidelines, and best practices for service offerings.
- Build and maintain effective Sales Plans, Pipelines and Forecasts in a CRM tool where applicable.
- Attend conferences to promote Lumeon’s visibility and generate leads and sales.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for co-workers, customers and prospects.
- Work with sales team to ensure accounts are set-up for timely payment (Accounts Receivable).
- Work on special projects as requested by the Management.
- Ensure a seamless transition of customer responsibility to Account Manager following a successful implementation.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience within Hospital/Medical Center Sales, presenting to C-level executives.
- You are a proven Business Development Professional with relationship and solution selling experience.
- You have experience upselling and expanding new solutions into existing accounts.
- You have 5+ years of healthcare/medical device sales experience preferably introducing new solutions while improving account relationships and building various awareness and user campaigns.
- Using expertise in healthcare information technology, medical informatics, relationship building and networking in the healthcare market, the person in this position focuses on building relationships and growing existing accounts.
- 3-5 years prior healthcare sales, preferred
Any Additional Requirements /Qualifications:
- A BS/BA Degree or equivalent of experience; MBA preferred but not required
- Track record of success in building relationships and presenting to C-Level
- Experience demonstrating and selling sophisticated and complex products/technologies, IT Solutions sales preferred
- Ability to construct, present and execute a Territory Business Plan
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Ability to travel overnight up to 60% of the time
- Demonstrated success working responsibly and effectively in home office environment and ability to travel independently
- Effective time management, and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SalesForce)
- Good driving, credit and personal records
To apply, please send your CV together with 1) your salary expectation, 2) your right to work status, 3) your notice period (when you can be available), and 4) why you think you are a great fit for this role (less than 100 words). If your application is taken further, we will reach out to you within 7 days.
Due to a high volume of applications, we apologize that we won’t be able to respond to applications that are not taken further. Thanks so much for your interest in Lumeon. We appreciate your time, and we wish you the best of luck in your career endeavors.