Having secured long-term investments and partnerships, we are looking for an experienced industrial engineer/designer who is interested in a management-oriented role. PCB DESIGN EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
WHO WE ARE...
We are TG0, a team behind a platform technology. We build 3D interactive control products for automotive, consumer, gaming and aerospace applications. We have built a prolific product portfolio working with well-known fortune 500 companies in various industries.
Our technical development focuses on artificial intelligence algorithms and advanced signal processing to accurately detect variations in touch across flexible uniform interactive surfaces. Our technology can sense pressure, location, speed, and moving direction without embedding metallic sensors, replacing complicated electronic networks with one simple material and smart software algorithms.
We are a team who enjoy each other, who love to have fun and who value beauty, novelty and innovation. We form long-lasting relationships with our customers and partners, We take pride in our teamwork, perfectionism and passions to create things that people have never seen before and love, with effortless and elegant manufacturing.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- has completed a BSc/MSc/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- has a strong understanding of hardware development and 3+ years’ experience with electronics design and development.
- has 2+ years’ experience in PCB DESIGN
- has 2+ years' experience in mass manufacturing and development, including DFM
THE ROLE INCLUDES...
- Working on a team creating tangible products
- Creating and managing new projects on embedded systems such as Arduino.
- Research and development in electronics, PCB, etc.
- The chance to interact with clients from well-known brands and manufacturers.
- Pushing the commercialisation of disruptive technology in multiple markets.
WE ALSO OFFER...
- Competitive salary + Share options.
- Open and home-like working environment in London.
- Opportunities to make real products for mass markets such as automotive, aerospace, gaming and IoT.
- Opportunities to work within a diverse team and to directly interface with hardware and design team.
- Full support for self-initiated innovations.