Support Account Manager at Lumeon
Boston, MA, US
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
Support Account Managers (SAMs) are the interface between Lumeon’s Customer Operations and our clients, creating strong service relationships at all levels and increasing customer satisfaction and retention. They are assigned to advocate the clients, support business needs and address issues in a professional and efficient manner. SAMs are also responsible for aspects of support readiness, post-launch support improvements, account and escalation management.
- Act as the client single point of contact for post-launch Support and infrastructure issues, working proactively to become the expert on their organization, use cases and needs.
- Advocate clients’ technical requests within Lumeon to ensure service and business goals are aligned to meet their needs, the appropriate resources are in place working effectively and acceptable resolutions are in place in a timely manner.
- Maintain regular communication as well as organize Support service review meetings to discuss Support activity and performance.
- Develop, track and meet Support account management goals and strategies.
- Escalate post-launch Support issues that need further investigation or prioritization within Lumeon and manage them through to resolution.
- Help reduce support costs while increasing customer satisfaction by analyzing trends, survey results and service levels, recommending ways to eliminate call drivers and identifying gaps and opportunities for process improvements.
- Track, monitor and report the results of client tickets and incidents supporting the reporting needs of both clients and Lumeon.
- Collaborate seamlessly with internal Lumeon teams as required, becoming the communication liaison for Customer Operations across the board (Sales, Deployment, Product, etc.)
- Identify product usability opportunities and assist Sales, Deployment and Product Teams developing long term plans that accommodate existing clients’ needs.
- Become the trusted client advisor for Support and initiate knowledge sharing, workshops and brainstorming sessions to help clients support their CPM products more efficiently.
- Influence the development of Lumeon KB library and self-serve tools, maximizing client adoption.
- Manage new client onboarding programs, drive support readiness activities and collaborate closely on all upgrades or go-live activities for new products and services for existing clients.
- Actively participate to key pre-launch project calls with Deployment and/or Product teams to ensure support needs are considered and obligations are met.
- Maintain client information and documentation for Support (SalesForce, Zendesk, Confluence, etc.).
- Mentor new and existing members of the team and prioritize work for Customer Operations when necessary.
- Undertake other reasonable duties at the request of the line manager.
- Occasional travel to customer sites and in support of existing or prospective customers will be required.
- 5+ years relevant customer-facing service, account or project management experience working in high-tech service-oriented organizations, supporting SaaS products and environments.
- Clear and persuasive verbal and written, commercial and technical communication skills in English.
- Understanding of how to integrate systems using multiple connectors, APIs, and standards.
- Expertise using one or more integration technologies including structured data, JSON, XML, HL7, FHIR and web services.
- Escalation management.
- Able to work effectively at a senior management level with technical and commercial counterparts.
- Good understanding of SaaS business organization and sales and service operations cycles.
- Strong desire to work in a client-facing environment with highly complex technical challenges.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Displays a high level of independence, self-initiative and attention to detail in all tasks and assignments.
- Proven ability of being able to perform effectively under pressure and in critical situations.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask with strong organization skills.
- Knowledge and experience with current enterprise-level technology (software & hardware).
- Experience collaborating remotely with colleagues and clients across different time zones and locations.
- Previous support engineering experience preferred.
- ITIL and Project Management certifications are an added advantage.
- Knowledge or understanding of healthcare industry operations or experience with other healthcare software.
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial.
- University/College degree (technology-related) or equivalent work experience
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.