Product Manager at Lumeon
Remote / United States of America
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
This is key role in our organization with the responsibility for the production of Lumeon pathways. Your goal will be to ensure our pathways are standardised so they can be well understood, sold repeatably and deployed reliably and rapidly. You will develop a suite of pathways that can be seamlessly cross-sold from one to another. To do this you will need to manage the entire pathway lifecycle process, starting by defining the configuration and working closely with technical solutions architects and quality engineers, ensure a thoroughly tested and documented pathway results.
We seek an experienced professional to standardise and produce a complete suite of pathways for care automation and orchestration. You will be a detail-oriented person and a problem solver, with an ability to work collaboratively with other teams across Lumeon to achieve your goals. You will work closely with the Pathway Propositions team and Director of Pathway Production to ensure you focus on the right proposition priorities, while liaising with internal stakeholders who will build, test, sell, deploy and support the pathways.
- You will own the production of a set of standardized pathways.
- You will work to define and improve the pathway production process to aid the company to achieve our goals.
- You will be responsible for the detailed pathway specifications.
- Responsibility for the pathway bill of materials, versioning, data model definition etc.
- Build and maintain the pathway suite roadmap, gathering feedback from customers, partners and internal departments.
- Work with the product management team to help identify and scope feature gaps within our underlying CPM platform.
- Support the creation of standard technical documentation and collateral for internal and external clients.
- Participate in detailed technical sales presentations and discussion.
- Lead and coordinate the development of standardized scripted pathway demonstrations.
- Build and maintain technical and commercial relationships with key ecosystem vendors our pathways integrate with.
To be successful you will bring these qualities and experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and autonomous, while highly collaborative.
- Successful candidates will probably come from Product Management background with an understanding of 6 Sigma
- You will need to have a consultative approach, probing and listening to client requirements.
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively to resolve problems.
- You will be good at influencing and coordinating others within Lumeon to achieve your goals.
- Experience in a subset of the following technologies required: communication applications (voice, SMS, Email, chatbots, ..), automation technologies, care orchestration, Healthcare IT systems
- You will have prior experience working with software platforms in similar roles
- You will have an understanding of core technologies such as MYSQL, HTML, CSS, Webservices APIs and integration engines
- You will have a track record of producing results and making effective decisions.
- Prior, relevant experience is a must.
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.