As a Production Technician at Fluidic Analytics you will be part of a talented and multi-skilled team that executes the assembly and performance testing of highly sensitive equipment with a revolutionary technology. Reporting to Head of Operations
- Experience in electro-mechanical assemblies working to SOP's, within a high tech. low volume environment
- An understanding and ability to test systems using computer scripts and bespoke applications
- Fault finding and root cause analysis
- Standard quality checking of final product
- Confident in inputting data into MS Office applications such as Excel
- Troubleshooting and repair of instruments and parts.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure production timelines are met
- Ensure proper housekeeping and maintain cleanliness of the working area including 5s
You've got this covered:
- 2~3+ years’ experience in scientific/industrial electro-mechanical products assembly
- An independent, methodical and precise approach to work with strong attention to detail
- Highly skilled in laboratory electro-mechanical assemblies and troubleshooting
- Ability to follow, promote and improve the safety practices of the work area.
- Provide feedback on work instructions and review within own work area.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and open communication environment.
- A confident, pro-active team player, who is willing to go the extra mile and make an impact
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in the biotechnology/biomedical or other high precision industry would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working with fluidic and opto-mechanical systems or similar is highly desirable
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi hours
- Pension scheme
- Share option scheme
- Cycle to work/ Tech schemes
- Well-being initiatives
- Free fruit and as much tea and coffee as you can drink
- An inclusive team environment where your contribution will truly make a difference
At Fluidic Analytics we value people for who they are and the contribution they make. An Equal Employment Opportunity employer, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive working environment where all qualified applications are welcomed regardless of gender, race, religion, age, socio-economic background, disability, sexual or gender orientation.