Release and Quality Manager at Lumeon
Boston, MA, US
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
Lumeon are building out a new Release and Quality Management function and are seeking a Release and Quality Manager to join their team based in Boston, US.
- Leads and co-ordinates release and change planning activities across the Development, Integration, Deployment, Support and Technical Operation teams
- Leads and co-ordinates quality activities, for example the definition and execution of solution regression or smoke tests in UAT and Production Environments, as required by the Integration, Deployment and Support teams
- Acts as the quality gate for all changes and releases into client environments by ensuring adequate checks are in place and completed in advance of any deployments
- Streamlines the release and change deployment process by templating reusable processes and checklists for pre-deployment, deployment, and post-deployment activities
- Identifies potential release and deployment issues and plans appropriate mitigations
- Facilitates post-deployment retrospectives with the deployment, support, development and integration teams and ensures any release deployment issues are understood and documented
- Manages the execution of risk and issue mitigation actions for deployments across all client environments
- Designs and implements continuous improvements to the Lumeon deployment processes and procedures
- Co-ordinate and maintain a release schedule for all Lumeon services
- Experience in quality, delivery release and change management
- Capable of elements of Project Management – planning, risk, and issue management
- Ability to focus on achieving outcomes with a hands-on approach to delivery
- Ability to interact with and effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Proven experience of cross-team influences and coordination
- Release process design and strong documentation skills
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.