Senior QA Automation Engineer at Lumeon
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
The successful candidate will be an experienced automated tester who possesses excellent problem solving skills and has a diverse set of technical skills both in manual and automated software testing. They have been there and done that when it comes to automation frameworks. They must be a strong communicator and structured individual with excellent attention to detail. They must have the ability to develop effective working relationships with all areas of the business. The role will be working in an experienced and growing web-based team and will deliver value through increasing automated test coverage, which is a key business strategy.
- Play an active role in the Agile planning process and define Test Cases from written requirements and User Stories
- Automate test workflows using Selenium 2.0 Webdriver / TestNG (Java) / Cucumber (BDD)
- An element of execution of manual tests
- Show innovation in your approach to automated testing
- Identify, characterise and report software defects found to the development team
- Be part of a cross functional team, who collectively take responsibility for the deliverables and quality
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the QA test strategy and process
- Maintain the Jenkins build system
- Significant QA experience focused mainly on automation
- Strong knowledge in implementing, maintaining and revolving automation frameworks
- Expertise in analysing test results and ability to effectively triage the regression runs
- Strong knowledge of setting up and maintaining a CI (Jenkins) system using a master / slave architecture.
- Experience managing automation backlogs in Jira or similar + automation strategy roadmaps
- Unix/Linux exposure and ability to create scripts [shell/perl/python)
- Understand Agile along with BDD. Be able to work within Scrum frameworks
- Strong knowledge of using source control systems (GIT)
- Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL for Data Fixtures
- Experience in writing REST API automation using python and robot framework.
- Understand how to implement and maintain Selenium Grid
- Understand performance testing and exposure to performance test tools
- Understanding of Containerisation (Docker or equivalent) and using VM’s
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent understanding of Agile (Scrum)
- SCJP - Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Expert with Selenium 2.0. (5yr+)
- ISTQB certified
- Expert using Ubuntu and RHEL
- Fluency in English (written/oral)
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.