Senior Product Manager at Lumeon
Remote / United States of America
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
Based out of our UK headquarters in Waterloo, central London the Product Management team is the critical interface between our markets, customers, sales and software engineering teams. We’re responsible for setting the overall direction, definition and implementation of the product strategy, features, and releases to ensure that Lumeon continues to develop a world-class, market-driven solution. We proactively interface with internal stakeholders and customers to capture and define requirements, set product priorities, define our roadmap, assess competitors, and coordinate the overall process of new feature development and market launch.
We have an exciting roadmap planned for the future and are looking for Product Manager (PM) to help refine and deliver it. This role will be split between sprint and release project management and product requirements specification and suit someone from a product management background, or someone from a project management background who is looking to transition into product management.
- taking ownership of the requirements gathering process across all areas of the business (internally and externally),
- validating and verifying requirements effectively to ensure delivery is right first time,
- translating the business needs and requirements into user stories, acceptance criteria and mock ups, ensuring our proposition is innovative, generic and highly competitive,
- working cross-functionally with the Engineering team during the design, build and release process, ensuring we have a realistically achievable plan, mitigating and escalating risks appropriately
- driving the product delivery roadmap alongside the Product Management team and key business stakeholders, helping to prioritise, plan and manage execution of new features and functionality,
- managing the fine balance between urgent client priorities and global market needs,
- being the solution expert, advocating the product and direction to prospects, customers and our partner eco-system.
- experience in translating high-level business requirements into detailed Engineering-friendly user stories,
- a product, not project mind-set, understanding how to define and iterate on a re-usable MVP product,
- the ability to interview and workshop with customers and product stakeholders,
- a passion for helping health enterprises deliver better and more efficient care,
- a willingness to quickly grasp healthcare IT specific technologies and standards,
- familiarity with some of the following: integration technologies; electronic data exchange techniques; analytics platforms; user interface and experience design; cloud platforms; techniques to scale enterprise platforms; enterprise administration; security standards and requirements,
- experience at managing Agile software development processes and in the use of platforms such as Aha! and Atlassian’s Jira & Confluence,
- five or more years of successful experience in a similar role,
- experience in enterprise IT software platforms and products,
- an uncanny ability to grasp the big picture and influence others,
- a collaborative, articulate and focused attitude; able to quickly earn the trust of others,
- prior health care IT experience is a bonus, but not necessarily required.
Other job details
- This role reports to the Head of Product Management.
- Based out of our Waterloo, central London office.
- Frequent travel to customer sites, including to the USA.
- Must be able to work in the UK.
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.