Integration Software Developer at Lumeon
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
Lumeon is a growing company providing world-class care pathway solutions to the healthcare industry. Our product is required to integrate with other medical systems in order to exchange data. The role of Integration Software Developer will involve working with the Head of Integrations to develop new integrations and will involve the full development lifecycle from requirements gathering, design, development, test, deployment and support. The candidate will be expected to work closely with the Product, Solutions, Support and Engineering teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the healthcare industry where your work will be key to providing successful products to our customers.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work with the Product and Solutions teams to gather requirements and document them
- Develop all work to Engineering standards and procedures
- Work with the Support team to identify and resolve issues raised
- Prototype new integrations and develop ad hoc tooling
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of two years as a software developer working in a software development team
- Worked with source code repositories and issue/project tracking tools
- Familiar with Web Services and IP networks
- Able to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept changes in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
Not essential, but experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Amazon S3
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.