AWS Developer at Lumeon
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
We are looking for someone with experience of developing code and solutions to run on AWS and in the cloud to join our cloud platform team. You will assist developers build better solutions for AWS and work with them to improve their development environment and techniques to increase efficiency. You will also be working closely with QA to build out and improve the CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure. This would be an excellent opportunity for a developer who wants to move into a more Devops focused role or a Devops engineer with a strong development background. As Lumeon is growing rapidly there will be many opportunities to work on exciting new projects and progress.
- Motivated individual familiar with building software and automation in modern cloud and serverless infrastructures
- Write automated testing and deployment pipelines using Jenkins and Kubernetes (EKS)
- Write code for AWS lambdas and other serverless technologies to perform various infrastructure and data related tasks as part of the testing pipelines and production solution
- Collaborate with developers, QA and the rest of the platform team
- Work with Integrations team to develop custom interfaces with client systems
- Put in place solutions to improve developer and QA efficiency and reduce running costs
- Maintain existing AWS CI/automation Solution
- Champion the uptake of new technologies and modern working practices in a cloud environment
- Assist building out data analytics projects
- Design and build new solutions from scratch
- 5 years in development role
- Experience with modern techniques of application development and cloud architecture
- Experience developing with AWS products such as DynamoDB, Athena, Lambdas, SQS, EMR
- A good understanding of CI/CD, Automation and Application Development/Deployment.
- Good working knowledge of at least one of python, Java and Go. PHP benificial
- Strong knowledge in source control tools e.g. GIT
- Practical knowledge of Jenkins Kubernetes and Docker
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Developer experience
- Devops experience
- Familiarity with Terraform, ansible
- Have a degree in a technical discipline.
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.