Solution Architect at Lumeon
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
The successful candidate will develop expertise in our product and work with clients to shape and configure our software suite to deliver maximum benefit to the client and Lumeon. They will work closely with our Project Managers, Business Analysts, SQL Engineers and Product Managers in shaping the solutions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our products, offerings and services
- Work alongside the wider Deployment team to develop solutions for the client using our software
- Understand the client’s business requirements and business processes and configure the Lumeon product suite to fulfil those requirements
- Train clients in product suite configuration
- Support clients in the subsequent implementation of the configuration
- Support Project Managers in the delivery of client projects
- Act as a bridge between the Product team and the customer to ensure that any functionality works for the client
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the product.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical understanding of software and software configuration
- Understanding of how to interrogate relational databases
- Comfortable interacting with customers at all levels within their business
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively to resolve problems
- Experience of working with Software as a Service
- 2+ years of experience delivering customised software to clients in a project environment
- 2+ years experience of integrating and interfacing major healthcare systems and services, including analysis and gathering of customer requirements, product and training.
- Expertise using MySQL Server, HTML and CSS
- Experience of working with web services, APIs, integration engines
- Experience in an analytical role
- Bachelor degree or higher in a technology discipline
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.