Senior Integration Engineer at Lumeon
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
The Integration Specialist will work with the Head of Integrations to interface our CPM product with customer IT systems. The role will involve developing new integrations and maintaining existing ones. The role will involve research, product evaluation, requirements gathering, design, prototyping and development. The candidate will be expected to work closely with Product, Solutions, Support and Engineering teams and with customers. The candidate will be expected to follow the company’s engineering standards. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the healthcare industry where your work will be key to providing successful products to our customers.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work with customers to define and document the integration elements of a solution
- Evaluate and help select service vendors
- Identify and describe new product features
- Prototype new integrations and develop ad hoc tooling
- Write requirement specification documents
- Design and document integration solutions
- Implement integration solutions on our Integration engine
- Develop all work to Engineering standards and procedures
- Collaborate with the Solutions, DevOps, Engineering, Deployment and Support teams
- Work with the Support team to identify and resolve issues raised
Qualifications and Skills
- Software development background with minimum 8 years experience
- Web Services and REST
- Healthcare IT exposure - Highly desirable
- Hands on with HL7v2 - Highly desirable
- Hands on using Integration Engines e.g. Nextgen Connect, Rhapsody - Highly desirable
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.