Project Manager at Lumeon
Denver, CO, US
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
As a project manager within the team you will be expected to support programme managers, deployment team leads and Director of Deployment to deliver client facing projects. We are looking for a Project manager with a can-do attitude from a technical background who has extensive experience delivering technology solutions in the Healthcare sector.
- Follow a standard deployment processes and tools as defined for team
- Initiate projects, check feasibility and work out budgets, teams and resources
- Carry out planning including setting project objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks
- Lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations
- Report regularly to management and the client
- Manage multiple projects whilst coordinating the team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget
- Identify and manage risks, issues to ensure delivery is on time
- Close the projects including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project
- 5 to 10 years project management experience, able to deliver multiple projects at the same time
- Experience of taking multiple projects from cradle to grave to challenging timescales and budgets
- Can manage client facing projects, including the identification of key deliverables, timeline & resource planning and adept at project reporting
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels (up to C-Suite) and can maintain effective relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, able to push back or up-sell (via the Sales team)
- Experience with supporting presales activities and creating Statement of Work
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated, able to take project ownership and initiative; with the ability to manage your own workload effectively and multitask as required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, providing the interface between clients, the project team and the sales team; must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who is comfortable working in a close-knit team and building strong professional relationships internally and with our clients, but with the ability to work independently
- Highly competent using MS Office
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educated to Degree-level or the ability to demonstrate equivalent experience; holds a formal practitioner level project management qualification
- Based in Boston office 4 days a week and willing to travel to customer sites in US
- Experience in delivering projects across several time zones with offshore teams
- Familiar with working with Agile/scrum development environment and using tools like Jira
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.