At etee by TG0, we take our Customer Obsession seriously. We are always working to find ways to be more communicative, transparent, and bring our customers into virtual reality. We believe that immersive experiences have the power to connect communities at a massive scale. We are seeking the industry’s best to help us expand our ambitious growth plans. We are looking for a creative, high energy, collaborative, communicative, and FUN Community Manager to join our team.
You will be the bond between the hardware developer team and our players. You will be laser-focused on customers and collaborate with internal teams to develop new features around our community’s preferences and needs. You will draw on your experience of creating successful and innovative campaigns, and have a thorough understanding of global social media practices that will help build programs to ignite community interest and awareness.
Within the first year, we expect this Community Manager to:
- Build deep working knowledge of our technology
- Establish a thorough and nuanced understanding of your community, player audience, and market
- Oversee all aspects of Community Management for your market, ensuring strategies and tactics map to the needs of your community and deliver results.
- Collaborate with the broader team members to design, execute, and analyze global and local Community and Marketing campaigns
- Contribute to a consistent flow of global and local content that is strategic, engaging, informative, and in-line with brand guidelines.
- Facilitate vibrant, meaningful, and authentic two-way conversation with our community across multiple channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other emerging platforms
- Foster a positive, constructive, and communicative community of players that feel heard and appreciated
- Maintain a world class feedback loop between the customers and the hardware team, delivering Qualitative and Quantitative feedback and sentiment reporting
- Develop an outstanding and trusting relationship with Developers to facilitate partnerships and product improvements
- Grow the core community in size and activity
- 1+ years of experience as a Community Manager with gaming hardware experience
- Experience owning Social Media, Editorial, and Content channels for a major brand
- Ability to establish formal processes
- Experience with sentiment and feedback reporting and tracking
- A strong passion for video games, virtual reality and the gaming community
- Excellent command of English language (written and verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities
- Knowledge of Content Creator platforms
- Proven experience working in a fast paced environment and collaborating with cross functional teams
- Understanding of both traditional and digital marketing channels
- Avid gamer with a wide depth of gaming knowledge
- Confident writing and speaking in a second language
- Japanese language proficiency