We are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join our growing team in South West London. You will be responsible for building the Ecommerce offering for the etee brand, managing and analysing all online activity and driving sales and business growth online.
You will be expected to create and manage the promotional calendar, enhance the customer journey to brand guidelines. You will need to merchandise products to the guideline, manage landing pages, provide consistent reports and analysis, set sales strategy and implement along with providing sales reports.
You will be expected to focus on increasing traffic to the website, optimise the website for SEO purposes, increase conversions and aim to increase average order spends. The ideal candidate will also manage the digital marketing calendar, email marketing strategy and implementation and must have experience using Shopify. You will set the Community and Social Media Strategy and work with the Marketing Manager to ensure implementation. Understanding of PPC and remarketing with the proven ability to implement.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of working within the technology, gaming or virtual reality market.
The role will include:
- Daily use of Shopify / Amazon / eBay selling marketplaces
- Identifying and driving initiatives to grow the companies eCommerce business and markets
- Proactively research onsite customer behaviour using Google Analytics to understand regional shopping trends, content engagement and opportunities
- Present analytical data, results and action plan in monthly steering meetings with client and management.
- Work closely with eCommerce platform, to feed into ongoing A/B testing strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage and build content to support local marketing activity
- Analyse regional product performance and creating merchandising strategies to drive profitable sales growth
- Manage translations to ensure the copy across all platforms and marketing channels is consistent, engaging and regionally appropriate
The role offers the chance to be part of an amazing team, and really have an impact on the direction of the company.