Antidote Technologies is a digital patient engagement company, operating in the clinical trial recruitment sector. Our mission is to enable faster medical innovation, by transforming how patients and researchers connect.
We are a small but growing organization (~40 people), with ambitious plans for 2021 and beyond.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager (and part of a small team of 2) this role will be responsible for applying best practice across the business that satisfies the quality, legal, security and assurance requirements of the business and our stakeholders.
Stakeholders will include the Executives, internal business teams, external clients and large suppliers.
This role would suit a candidate with previous Compliance Assistant/Coordinator responsibilities who is looking to take the next step up - joining a small but growing organisation.
**Some experience in either the Pharma, Healthcare, Life Science or Clinial Trial industry is required**
- Working with commercial teams to manage responses to client audits and regulatory aspects of RFPs.
- Undertaking, recording and monitoring internal audits.
- Assisting in vendor/supplier qualifications.
- Assisting with risk and privacy impact assessments.
- Supporting delivery of an information compliance program that will facilitate effective capture, storage, control and delivery of all formally issued documents and information.
- Providing compliance advice, expertise and guidance to the business ensuring the dissemination of compliance specifications, procedures and related material – as well as championing data privacy best practices.
- Drafting (or assist in drafting) policies - ensuring they are comprehensive and up to date
- Taking necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction
What you need to succeed
- Good people and relationships manager with team player mentality.
- Strong autonomy, proactive and able to manage their priorities and tasks effectively.
- Logical and analytical approach to work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience and qualifications
- At least 3 years of proven practical experience in information compliance in a multi-disciplined life science OR pharmaceutical OR technology environment
- Solid and detailed understanding of key principles of relevant information laws and regulations – principally; GDPR and HIPAA / HITRUST
- Experience of electronic document management systems (EDMS) tools and processes – including document registration, filing, numbering and archiving.
- Familiarity and experience of using typical office computer applications, such as MS suite and Google Docs.
- Experience in a start up environment is a huge advantage
- Experience of working across US (east coast) and European time zones is highly advantageous and the flexibility to work in this way is required
- This role is currently fully remote. Our preference is for a UK based candidate, who will have the ability to travel to a London office a few times a month from early 2022 onwards.
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance cover
- Pension contribution
- Remote working stipend and home setup allowance
- Generous Stock options
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- Salary range: £30,000-£35,000
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Antidote are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Antidote is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.