CTT is a fast-growing and exciting VC-backed company that is a leading provider of 3D Touch technologies to the consumer electronics, automotive, industrial and military markets. We work with Tier 1 OEMs who adopt our technologies into their products worldwide.
For this role, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design and develop CTT internal and external software. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of highly skilled multi-disciplinary engineers, developing CTT’s functional capabilities in software.
We’re seeking highly motivated and self-starting problem solvers who can take ownership of internal projects and assure they’re delivered on time and with commercial level quality.
Your main duties as a Software Engineer will be:
- Design and development of CTT’s proprietary SW for internal and external projects
- Re-architecture GUI sub-system to interface with QT5
- Make sure all current projects build on Windows10 and Linux
- SPI/I2C Linux driver development
- Mentoring more junior staff
- Check feasibility of new projects SW architectures
- Create cross-compilation environments for embedded boards
The candidate must be prepared to get hands-on and work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with a passionate team of engineers. The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.