Senior BI and Data Analyst at Lumeon
Boston, MA, US
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
Your goal will be to provide business intelligence tools for Lumeon pathways and customers and to develop and build our standardized BI implementation. You will need a background in SQL and other query languages and data visualization tools.
This role will be based in Boston, MA.
- Work with customers to understand their workflows and reporting requirements.
- Participates in the definition and analysis of efficient, cost effective solutions which support the customer’s business processes and functional requirements.
- Interfaces with customers, vendors, and all company departments to resolve technical and quality reporting and database problems.
- Develop business intelligence and analytical reporting
- Responsible for delivering client reports in both CPM and BI tool
- Responsible for Looker delivery methodology to both UK and US clients
- Provide client specific statistics and visualisations in BI tool
- Analyse various client data and implement into BI product offering
- Engage with client to implement customized BI reports
- Help to create a long-term plan for the company’s BI tools
To be successful, you will bring these qualities and experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and autonomous, while highly collaborative.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies required: MySQL, Data Visualization tools such as Power BI, QuickSight, Tableau, Splunk.
- You will need to have a consultative approach, probing and listening to client requirements.
- You will have strong skills in critical thinking, analysis and documentation as well as demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior, relevant experience is a must.
- Willing to travel across the U.S. and to Boston, subject to any COVID restrictions.
Preferred experience: - Experience working with
- Data pipelines
- Data masking
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.